WORLDVIEW MISSION (WM)
- INTERNATIONAL DAYS
- Author: UNICEF: Adolescent Development and Participation (ADAP) Unit UNICEF Adolescent Development and Participation (ADAP) Unit [P DF]
Oral Yep Contact
Mr. Agbaje Falilu Opeyemi
Executive Director: Oral Youth Empowerment Initiative,
Please register for the ECO TOURISME INVITATION Date: July 29th – August 12th Togo-Africa
Worldview Mission (WM) and Lauchout Foundation Breastcancer Awareness May 2015:
Worldview Mission TOGO REPORT OF THE ACADEMY SUSTAINABLE Plant March 2013
Mufaddal Shk. Akbar Ali Mirza N.K.D. Ph.D.(UIUC-USA)
Please Comment – Renewables To Hydrogen Storage
EMPOWERMENT OF OUR YOUTH TO COMBAT POVERTY
- Worldview Mission programs are financed by donations and fundraising events.
- You can help us provide these programs in our communities and other places to make a difference in someone’s life.
Risk management – Principles and guide lines
African Union: Application Dead line!!! Dec 15th, 2012
APPLICATION FORM FOR ELECTION INTO THE ECOSOCC GENERAL ASSEMBLY
Registration for the Youth Assembly at the UN New York, YA+11B to be
held on January 29 to February 1, 2013 is now OPEN.
The New York Global Young Leaders Summit International MUN beheld in New York, from the 26th to the 29th of March 2013
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:15 JANUARY 2013
The 2013 Call for Africa-India Fellowship Programme
The scholarship is for Masters and PhD programmes in the field of Agriculture
tenable in reputable Indian Universities.
Note that the deadline for the call is 28th February 2013 !!!
Long-Term Training Course for Youth Workers on Access to Social Rights for Young
People (2013-2014) Residential seminar: 11 – 21 March 2013, EU/Strasbourg Project
development and learning: April 2013 – June 2014 Evaluation seminar: 2014 (dates t.b.c.)
Deadline to apply: 20 December 2012
All candidates must apply online, completing the application form through this link:
- Post 2015- Guidelines for Country Consultations
Youth Event (February 26, 2013) as part of the 5th United Nations Alliance of
Civilizations Forum in Vienna (February 27-28, 2013)
APPLICATION GUIDE LINES: UNAO ViennaYouth Event Application Guidelines
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 1, 2012
(PDF) UNAOC ViennaYouth
WORLDVIEW MISSION YOUTH PROGRAMMES INTERNATIONAL
- Worldview Mission, NEPAL Report 2012
- Worldview Mission, REPORT 2012 INTERNATIONAL YOUTH DAY CELEBRATION IN CAMEROON
- Protect for the Future-Protection and MDGs
- Final DRAFT Annotated Resource Directory on Participation of Children with_ Disability 23Dec2010
- Worldview Mission, TURKEY, KAYSERI Youth Groups
PLANT FOR THE PLANET -TREES FOR CLIMATE JUSTICE- “YOUTH ACADEMY”
- Worldview Mission, Nigeria Dr. Obi Youth Lecture Sept 21 IDP 2012 Int Day Of Peace
Programme Worldview Mission and One Million Lights (WM & OML)
THE 22 ND INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN’S PAINTING COMPETITION ON THE ENVIRONMENT
UNEP has launched the 22nd International children’s painting competition. The Competition is organized annually by the UNEP and the Japan-based Foundation for Global Peace and Environment (FGPE), Bayer and Nikon Corporation.
The theme of the 22nd painting competition will be ” Water” and participants will have until 29th February, 2013 to submit their entries.
Sub themes of the competition are:
Water: Where does it come from? Water : Source of life
The selection process will be in two stages; the regional selection which will be done by UNEP Regional Offices and their partners, and the global selection which will be done by UNEP and its partners, Foundation for Global peace and Environment (FGPE), Bayer and Nikon Corporation.
For more details on the Competition please visit :http://unep.org/tunza/children/int_comp.aspx
For more information, send an email to email@example.com.
Worldview Mission / Youth “STIWENA” Suriname
WORLDVIEW MISSION (WM) YOUTH CONFERENCES IN AFRICA
Dear Friends, The 4th Biennial conference for Youth Alliance for Leadership and Development in Africa will hold from the 4th to 7th October 2012 at the Lagos Business School, Lekki-Ajah Campus in Lagos, Nigeria. This year’s conference will be in partnership with Lagos Business School (http://www.lbs.edu.ng/) LEAP Africa (http://www.leapafrica.org/) and FindajobinAfrica.com (http://www.findajobinafrica.com/) After an outstanding conference in Botswana last year, most of you delegates requested a different format and you also requested that the conference was not scheduled during Ramadan.
We look forward to seeing YOU in Nigeria this 2012 October!
Mr. Raymond C. Maro
YALDA International Publicity Chair
Facebook: YALDA International
We are taking applications….so please visit:
- To apply!!!! Space is limited!!!! Deadline is 31st of July!!!
Antarctic Youth Ambassador Programme Year 2041
Worldview Mission: ICPD Global Youth Forum Invitation
PROGRAMS 4th to 6th December 2012 in Bali, Indonesia.
Dear Members and Colleagues of Worldview Mission Youth board International. Warm greetings from the World Assembly of Youth (WAY) headquarters in Melaka, Malaysia! On behalf of the Steering Committee of the International Conference on Population and Development (ICPD) we have the honor and pleasure to extend this invitation to all youth and youth leaders to attend the Global Youth Forum (GYF) from 4th to 6th December 2012 in Bali, Indonesia. The GYF will focus on the following themes: * Staying healthy * Getting an education * Employment and livelihood * Family and well-being * Fully inclusive civic participation We encourage interested youth representatives and/or nominations of both genders from various networks to submit CVs/ bio data via email before Wednesday 8th August 2012. Applicants must conform to the following criteria: 1. The applicant must represent the underrepresented groups in terms of gender, culture and ethnicity, disability, socioeconomic status, and the likes; 2. The applicant must be within the age range of 18-30, with special preference for those 24 and under; 3. The applicant must have an established record of working with young people, as well as general familiarity with the ICPD; 4. Indicate the country and/or region you currently reside in. Kindly be informed that the Committee shall select 100 youth representatives that fulfill the criteria and thereby submit invitations based on the selection.Em: info@firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the GYF please refer to http://icpdbeyond2014.org/whats-next/icpd-global-youth-forum/
WAY Secretariat World Assembly of Youth (WAY) | World Youth Complex | Jalan Lebuh Ayer Keroh | 75450 Ayer Keroh|Melaka, MALAYSIA Tel: +606-2321781/2711 | Fax: +606-2327271 | Email: email@example.com | Website <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org%20%7C%20Website> : www.way.org.my <http://www.way.org.my/>
Violence against women cannot be tolerated, in any form, in any context, in any circumstance, by any political leader or by any government.”
- SECRETARY-GENERAL BAN KI-MOON: UNITED NATIONS “UNITE. “END VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN” * YES WE CAN http://www.un.org/en/women/endviolence/
STICHTING SIO (SURINAAMS INSPRAAK ORGANISATION)
- On the SIO The Surinamees Inspraakorgaan, SIO, committed to a qualitative social position of the target Surinamees in the Netherlands. We do this through a nationwide network of persons and Surinamees organizations who provide us with information on issues that demand our attention. With this antenna function SIO serves as a link between governments and civil society bodies and the Surinamees community. SIO is the only nationwide Surinamees foundation, which also aims to ethnicity, religion and culture and to connect this in society visible as the Surinamees identity. We are the information hub about Suriname and Surinamees in the Netherlands and for everyone. More about the Surinamees Inspraak Organisation.
Peace Corps Projects “One Laptop A Child” SURINAME
UNICEF New York
Missing the message about Maternal Morality Spread awareness
Contact Ms. Hélène H. Oord
Beemsterhoek 14, 2905XA,
Rotterdam-Capelle aan den IJssel, ( The Netherlands-EU)
Founder: Worldview Mission (WM) | Registered Rotterdam K.v.K. 220.127.116.11 | Account Info: BIC/ SWIFT: ABNANL2A | IBAN: NL 08ABNA0506082202